For the love of the mountains
Ways we make a difference:
- Having lovely organic and local toiletries
- Using eco-friendly cleaning practices
- Minimising single use plastics
- Reducing waste
- Energy saving measures like LED lighting
- Using suppliers who share our values
- Our Give Back Travel Incentive
St. Anton, a sustainable ski resort
- Hydropower generated by the Kartell Reservoir means St. Anton is self-sufficient for electricity
- Biomass systems use wood chips and solar power to provide heating and hot water to homes
- Snow cannons use chemical free artificial snow
- Extensive recycling
- Cooking oil is converted into biodiesel
- Charging points for electric vehicles including Tesla Super Chargers
- A central train station, great local bus services and pedestrianised centre means the resort is easy to access by public transport
Stanton Lodges Give Back Travel Incentive
Show us your train ticket on arrival or drive to us with a full car of passengers and we will donate 3% of the profits from your booking to one of our partner charities. You choose which one!
Travelling by train is easy, St. Anton train station is in the centre of the village and you will find taxis outside. The taxi ride to us is just 3 minutes. Alternatively walk across the road to the bus terminal. Please ask if you need any help with public transport in resort.
If you’re driving, we have parking available to book. Levett Lodge, Deluxe Apartment and Mountain Lodge have 2 parking spaces each. If you would like more than 2 spaces, please enquire.
COTAP counteracts your carbon emissions through certified forestry projects in least-developed regions which create transparent, accountable, and life-changing earnings for rural farming communities
SOS is enabling life changing opportunities for people in crisis. Tackling homelessness from a different angle by providing a mobile platform to connect people affected by homelessness with people and businesses who can and want to help.